If you are a woman veteran, you may be eligible for certain health care benefits through the VA. Services that are available to women veterans include comprehensive health care, health promotion and disease prevention. Additionally, VA clinics offer services to women such as:
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Breast and gynecological care
- Maternity and limited infertility
- Acute medical/surgical care
- Substance abuse treatment
- Homebound, rehabilitation and long-term care
To find out if you are eligible for these services, complete VA Form 10-10EZ. You can submit the form in person at a VA health care facility or veteran’s benefits office.
If you are interested in filing a VA disability claim so that you can obtain benefits, contact Veterans Help Group, a veterans law firm.